Dampak Combine harvester Terhadap Penyerapan Tenaga Kerja dan Pendapatan Petani Padi Sawah Di Kecamatan Indrapuri Kabupaten Aceh Besar

Faradilla Janah HT, Zakiah Zakiah, Agustina Arida

Abstract


The use of modern tools or machines can save time and reduce the number of workers compared to traditional agricultural systems. The history of the world of agriculture has increased from traditional agriculture to modern agriculture accompanied by technological developments. As for one of the advanced machines in the rice harvesting process that is currently popular in recent years, the Combine harvester. Combine harvester is a rice harvesting machine that can cut grain, thresh, and clean grain. Indrapuri Sub-district is one of the sub-districts in Aceh Besar District that has carried out agricultural mechanization, as evidenced by the amount of use of agricultural equipment or machinery in this sub-district, which distinguishes it from other sub-districts. This study aims to determine the impact of the use of harvesting equipment (Combine harvester) on labor absorption and its effect as well as differences in income between farmers Combine harvester and non-Combine harvester. The analysis technique used in this research is descriptive technique, simultaneous equation (Two Stage Least Square) and different test (Independent Sample T test). The results of the study show that the impact of using a harvester (Combine Harvester) on the absorption of labor from 45 days/labor to 3 days/labor. The results of the 2SLS (Two Stage Least Square) test show that simultaneously and partially the farmer's income variable (Fincome) is influenced by the production variable (Yrice), harvesting costs (Hc) and dummy combine (Dc) with an R-square value of 99.3% while the remaining 0.7% is influenced by other variables not examined. The results of the different test ((Independent Sample T Test) show that there is a difference in income between farmers using Combine harvesters and farmers using non-combine harvesters of Rp.4,988.041, which means that the income of farmers using Combine harvesters is greater than that of non-combine harvesters, so that the use of tools Combine harvester harvest has a positive impact on the income of user farmers.



Keywords


Combine harvester;Penyerapan tenaga kerja;Pendapatan petani; Combine harvester, employment, farmer’s income

Full Text:

PDF

References


[Balitbangtan] Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pertanian. 2015. Mico harvester solusi panen di lahan sempit dan berlumpur. Warta Penelitian dan Pengemgembangan Pertanian, 37(1), pp. 11–12.

Amare, E. 2016. Agricultural Mechanization: Assessment Of Mechanization Impact. Experiences On The Rural Population And The Implications For Ethiopian Smallholders.’, Engineering And Applied Sciences, 1(2), pp. 39–48.

Amrullah, E. R. dan Pullaila, A. 2020. Dampak Penggunaan Combine Harvester terhadap Kehilangan Hasil Panen Padi di Provinsi Banten. Jurnal Agro Ekonomi, 37(2), p. 113. doi: 10.21082/jae.v37n2.2019.113-122.

Gujarati, D. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Ekonometrika Terjemahan Mangunson R.C. Jakarta: Salemba empat.

Irmawati, dewi. 2018. Penanaman Pendidikan Karakter Religius Dan Karakter Toleransi Islam Terpadu Al Anis Kartasura Tahun Pelajaran 2017/2018.

Loesari, A. 2006.Pengaruh Mekanisasi Pertanian Padi Terhadap Penyerapan Tenaga Kerja di Desa Sukowiyono Kecamatan Pada Kabupaten Ngawi’. pp. 1–220.

Nuhung, I. A. 2006. Bedah Terapi Pertanian Nasional. Jakarta: Bhuana Ilmu Populer.

Nurmala, T. 2002. Pengantar Ilmu Pertanian. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.

Suparmoko. 2003. Penilaian Ekonomi Sumberdaya Alam Dan Lingkungan (Konsep Dan Penilaian Sda). Lppem, Wacana Media.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.17969/jimfp.v7i2.19817

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


 


JIM Agribisnis|JIM Agroteknologi|JIM Peternakan|JIM Teknologi Hasil Pertanian|JIM Teknik Pertanian|
JIM Ilmu Tanah|JIM Proteksi Tanaman|JIM Kehutanan


E-ISSN: 2614-6053 2615-2878 Statistic Indexing | Citation


Alamat Tim Redaksi:
Fakultas Pertanian,Universitas Syiah Kuala
Jl. Tgk. Hasan Krueng Kalee No. 3, Kopelma Darussalam,
Banda Aceh, 23111, Indonesia.
Email:jimfp@unsyiah.ac.id